Sunday, July 31, 2011

In My Mailbox


This In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren inspired by Alea. For those of you who are not familiar with In My Mailbox, it is a showcase of the books you have received for review, have purchased, or have picked up at the library during the week.

Almost Perfect Used Books:

Borders:
This is what I bought from the used book store:

The First Book of Grimm by Shiloh Walker
Shifters Series by Rachel Vincent:
Rogue
Pride
Prey
Shift
Alpha

I wasn't impressed with the Borders discounts but I had a gift card that I needed to use so this is what I bought:

The Fallen: Demon by Kristina Douglas (I had the ebook but I really like the cover so I bought the paperbook.)
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Douglass ( I need to see what all the fuss is about.)
Storm's Heart by Thea Harrison
A Lady's Lesson in Scandal by Meredith Duran
The Unbearable Lightness of Dragons by Katie Macalister
Forever Vampire by Michele Hauf
This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost


That's it for me. What did you all get this week?

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I appreciate all of your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Cherry Blossom kit by Lily Designs